June 2019 Market Statistics
The Northwestern Vermont Board of REALTORS® (NVBR) has released its market statistics for June 2019. The information is derived from data contained in the New England Real Estate Network and covers Chittenden, Franklin and Grand Isle Counties.
Changes for June over last year at this time include:
- New Listings increased 1.8 percent for Single Family homes but decreased 9.5 percent for Townhouse-Condo properties.
- Pending sales increased 28.6 percent for Single Family homes and increased 13.0 percent for Townhouse-Condo properties.
- Inventory decreased 13.1 percent for single-family homes and 31.7 percent for Townhouse-Condo properties.
- The median sales price was up 10.6 percent to $330,000 for Single Family homes and increased 9.7 percent to $252,500 for townhouse-condo properties.
- Closed sales increased 8.4 percent for Single Family properties but decreased 25.2 percent for townhouse-condo properties.
- Days on market increased 9.7 percent or to 68 days for Single Family homes but decreased 4.3 percent or to 67 days for the townhouse-condo market.
- Month’s supply of inventory decreased 18 percent for Single Family units and decreased 30.3 percent for townhouse-condo units.