June 2018 Market Statistics
The Northwestern Vermont Board of REALTORS® (NVBR) has released its market statistics for June 2018. The information is derived from data contained in the New England Real Estate Network and covers Chittenden, Franklin and Grand Isle Counties.
Changes for June over last year at this time include:
- New Listings were up 6.5 percent for Single Family homes and increased 16.0 percent for Townhouse-Condo properties.
- Pending Sales increased 5.5 percent for Single Family homes but remained flat for Townhouse-Condo properties.
- The median sales price was up 2.1 percent to $296,000 for Single Family homes and increased 8.0 percent to $230,000 for townhouse-condo properties.
- Closed sales decreased 4.1 percent for Single Family properties but increased 30.6 percent for townhouse-condo properties.
- Average days on market decreased 17.1 percent or 63 days for Single Family homes and increased 42.9 percent or 70 days for the townhouse-condo market.
- Month’s supply of inventory decreased 27.7 percent for Single Family units and decreased 6.1 percent for townhouse-condo units.