November 2017 Market Statistics
The Northwestern Vermont Board of REALTORS® (NVBR) has released its market statistics for November 2017. The information is derived from data contained in the New England Real Estate Network and covers Chittenden, Franklin and Grand Isle Counties.
Changes for November over last year at this time include:
- New Listings were up 18.5 percent for Single Family homes and increased 31.3 percent for Townhouse-Condo properties.
- Pending Sales increased 20.3 percent for Single Family homes and 6.4 percent for Townhouse-Condo properties.
- The median sales price was up 8.2 percent to $289,900 for Single Family homes and 0.1 percent to $212,950 for ?townhouse-condo properties.
- Closed sales decreased 20.1 percent for Single Family properties and increased 3.7 percent for townhouse- ?condo properties.
- Average days on market decreased 9.6 percent or 86 days for Single Family homes and increased 13.5 percent or ?84 days for the townhouse-condo market.
- Month’s supply of inventory decreased 17.9 percent for Single Family units and decreased 15.2 percent for ?townhouse-condo units.