Vermont Market Reports
Take a second and fill out our form below to sign up for Free Market Reports! You will receive information about Vermont's real estate market.
If you have any questions or would like additional information about Vermont real estate - contact Kathy today!
Real Estate Market Trends & the Vermont Economy
- Vermontrealtors.com provides market updates monthly. Visit the site for a variety of valuable info.
- The Vermont Housing Finance Authority has a great resources page on their site.
- Or check out Vermont Real Estate Sales online. They have a resource page that rivals the VHFA's in up-to-date data and innumerable, useful links.
- The Vermont Department of Economic Development is a great resource for businesses and residents.
- Seven Days Newspaper, Vermont's independent weekly published an interesting article in March of 2014, "House Hunting? What $250K Can Get You in Vermont". They usually devote an entire issue to Real Estate late winter, so keep a look-out.
- Land Conservation and Trusts in VT - Find out how land conservation may play into your Vermont real estate decisions.
- Speaking of land conservation, read "In This State: As Land Fragments, Vermont Faces Myriad Challenges" was featured in 2013 on VTdigger.org (a fantastic resource for all those willing to face the facts, fully).
- If you're interested in Green Living, don't miss the Green Living Journal.