- New Listings decreased 1.0 percent for Single Family homes 7.1 percent for townhouse-Condo properties.
- Pending sales increased 30.4 percent for Single Family homes and increased 15.9 percent for townhouse-Condo properties.
- Inventory decreased 48.8 percent for Single Family homes and 49.7 percent for townhouse-condo properties.
- The median sales price was up 10.7 percent to $334,000 for Single Family homes and decreased 5.4 percent to $245,000 for townhouse-condo [...]
Changes to the market year over year:
- New Listings decreased 15.0 percent for Single Family homes but increased 27.3 percent for townhouse-Condo properties.
- Pending sales increased 24.6 percent for Single Family homes and increased 53.6 percent for townhouse-Condo properties.
- Inventory decreased 44.2 percent for Single Family homes and 40.1 percent for townhouse-condo [...]
We are pleased to provide our noteworthy stats for the first half of 2019. We've accomplished some great results with our new website, paid search ads, print advertising, and social media. Click on the image below to view the full report from Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty.
Contact the Kathy O'Brien Team for all of your Vermont real estate needs. We're happy to share our expertise with you!
Burlington Housing Summit
June 11, 2019 at Contois Auditorium in City Hall
For many years, Burlington has faced a housing crisis. Meanwhile, right now, progressive cities around the country are looking to housing policy as a solution to many of our central challenges, and reforming outdated land use policies that increase income inequality, [...]
Listed by Kathy O'Brien and Patrick O'Connell of Four Seasons Sotheby's Int'l Realty
Much admired 1896 Historic Burlington Hill Section Brick & Marble Style Victorian home located on one of[...]
2018 Luxury Market Report Q1-Q3
Home buying has gone high tech and the market has millennials and fintech companies to thank.
Rewind a few years and most people shopping for a home would scoff at taking a virtual reality tour, applying for a mortgage on their mobile phone or purchasing a house without stepping foot in it. But millennials, the newest crop of homebuyers, [...]
- older posts
- newer posts